Android x86 – tips
2011/01/22 4 則迴響
If you are using Google’s Android x86
- You should build your own Android x86 kernel, or copy prebuilt/android-x86/kernel/kernel to out/target/product/generic_x86/
- The VirtualBox config is provide as default configuration. then config is under prebuilt/android-x86/kernel/, named kernel_config_VirtualBox
- If your VirtualBox only support ACHI(Maybe version 4 only), remember to modify kernel config, the default one from Google, miss that.
- You should enable PAE support in VirtualBox
- If your host is 32bits, and you get “You are attempting to build on a 32-bit system" , here is a fix: http://groups.google.com/group/android-platform/browse_thread/thread/b0bb991131589363.
- If your host is 64bits, to compile an Android kernel, you need use make ARCH=x86 to cross compile kernel